Thursday, March 29, 2007

Enjoying Life

The truth is, the more I blog, the more I enjoy life! I cannot be thankful enough! I have never enjoyed life more. Blogging has given me a new perspective on life. I remember all my essays in High School and College; Creative Writing and I love to write. In writing I've asked God to "silence my critics" and He has done just that. I've learned that when I argue for my own limitations, very seldom do I disappoint myself. It causes me to realize everything has God's fingerprints on it and that alone makes it special. The fact that we can't see the beauty in something doesn't suggest that it's not there. My admonishment to you today is just ENJOY LIFE and the great things God has given you!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Once again you have hit it square on Carol. I think many times the reason we do not Enjoy Life is that we are not thankful enough! In Philippians 4 when Paul gives us practical advice on life, almost everything he tells us to do involves prayer and thanksgiving. If you really think about it---even the worst of circumstances could be worse and there is Always something to be thankful for. These are the things we should think on because a life or worry and an ungrateful heart definitely blind us to the beauty of life and the hope we have in eternal life with our Lord forever.

Angie said...

Well today my second child(a man now) turns 35. Roy and his wife Lisa just had their second daughter Jaime Lynn a little over a month ago. Their older daughter Ryan will be 8 on April 4th. Talking about enjoying life, what are we waiting for, I feel that it is too short and goes by too fast to miss it. Praise God for every little thing that comes our way good or bad. After all He is in control and nothing comes as a surprise to HIM.

Carol Donnelson said...

Thanks Cheryl for standing firm in the faith and great words of hope for enjoying life! Fabulous comment! Philippians 4 is such a positive chapter and really makes our heart stout, enduring!

Carol Donnelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Donnelson said...

Congrats Angie and happy birthday to Roy, your second Son! That's a family with different ages to really enjoy life! Congrats for the precious title again, "Grandma!"
Thanks also for recognizing God's all-authority, and as you said all-knowing!