Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Awesome Grandson!!!

Six years ago today, I became a Grandma again to an awesome Grandson and held him. I looked into his piercing bright eyes. He returned my look with total trust. Holding those Grandkids in my arms makes me realize the miracle my husband and I began. I'm thinking of what "Maybe" means to a Grandson: A word sometimes used by both Grandparents which, through constant begging by both Grandkids, can almost always be changed to "Yes."
Yes, and the definition of "Masterpiece" - a picture stuck to Grandma's 'frig which was done by each of these precious Grandkids! Oh, and Grandma's definition of "Visit" is an educational opportunity during which a Grandkid learns what it's like to be royalty! I'm allowing myself one more brag---ABC's: What you recite for Grandma just before she declares you an unrecognized genius! And I give grateful thanks to his very cool parents for all the grand times I have enjoyed with him!

No comments: