Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do I love being a Grandma???

A friend of mine who has been a new Grandma asked me if I love being a Grandma? One thing for sure it was a great question to ask, especially since I knew I'd have a sad week missing my Mamma (please read previous Blog). I dearly love being a Grandma and have the most awesome Grandkids in the Universe!!! The fact is I have my very own "Grandma Room" which is devoted to pictures and adorable books of Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids since they were born! Our granddaughter's adorable picture is one of her in her stroller that I asked an Associate in the Mall to take while "we shopped 'til I dropped!" Now that she really can shop, she literally drops and says "Grandma let's go...I've shopped 'til I dropped!" Then, on the other hand, our Grandson loves to go to CEC ! He always wins in shuffleboard (Good grief he is fast!) and I'm amazed he can play any game in there!!!!! People get amazed at my comment when they ask where I get all my energy---I will honestly say partly from being a "kid" with the Grandkids!!! It's awesome and brings so much joy to our hearts!

No comments: