Friday, March 9, 2007

Carol's Caring Thoughts

I'm sure it will take a while before my blog is out and once that happens I will be hearing from someone. That's okay because it will give me time to get the blog all set up with a logo, etc. I hope everyone likes Fridays. Today I'll be caring about getting things totally done (i.e., cleaning, laundry, hair, etc.) I love Friday night "date night." We'll go somewhere nice to eat. I care that we have a great Server. It seems that Servers hang around to talk too much and I enjoy having eye to eye contact and connection with my husband. I care about not being rude to them, but I believe if I "keep a meek and quiet spirit" as I Peter 3 in Bible says, they will only talk to my husband and he handles our meal order quite well. By the way, please be a "cheerleader" type to your husband and praise him for being such a great man! I'll leave that to marinate and soak in. He needs encouragement instead of nagging at. Gotta get the day started. Let me hear where you go on your "date night." Happy Friday.....

1 comment:

Ritta said...

Love that Thought!
You are absolutely correct.... I do try to encourage Joaquin every day and let him know he's doing a great job. I do lack however in telling him what a great man he is. I guess I say it between the lines, but men don't always get that. So Thanks for the reminder. By the way GREAT Blog!