Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aloneness

Spending time alone can be fun, if you don't sit and pick out the dorky things you do! If you just get your mind on what you love to look at or people you find who will receive your enthusiastic attitude. There's been so many times when I go to visit a friend and find that some of the people around where they are, have odd looks like "who is she?" Then my brain starts thinking...."I don't like their non-verbal looks...." You know what I mean. I don't look for their approval, I would just love for them to join in the conversation and enjoy if they choose to come around.

Have you ever noticed that when you are walking your dog, people talk to the dog and not you? Hmmmmm

I love to go and see what is going on in the world so that I came come back home and journal for my-to-be up and coming book I want to write. Everyone knows I am a "People Person" so seeing someone hypes me up to write! Of course, there have been times when I sit on the bench in the mall to see exactly what is taking place in the world with people. I call it aloneness because I'm not alone; God directs my path and gives me just enough time, talent and testing to see if I am following my goals, dreams, and plans!!!! Enjoy being alone and take it for what it's worth. You are worth it for sure!!!!! Time to think, and think some more!!! : )
II Cor. 12

No comments: