Wednesday, November 18, 2009

888 Post!


Yea!!! 888th post and it's our 42 wedding anniversary on November 18......I love numbers that stick out and 8 is one of them!!! This will be short...hmmm wonder why? This is going to be a super great day! All the compliments on FB and via phone or even e-mail...we are blessed!

I anticipate an exciting day and will have a fine-tuning heart before this day is over. Sharing my prayer journal: "Dear Lord, teach me how to actively listen today to the extraordinary love we both will give. Let our day be a safe haven of trust and love which I know it is. Help me be a wife of noble character. We embrace the future; do we ever! I am grateful, so grateful for my devout husband, Jim. In Your Precious Name, Amen" Love is permeating in this home today! yea!!!!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!! :D

Carol Donnelson said...

Oh how precious indeed! Thank you for being so thoughtful in telling us!