Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One More Day!!!

This will be short. We have some finishing up for our 42nd Anniversary!!!! But, just want to encourage each one of you to have the time of your life with your family tomorrow! Don't let the humbugs get to you....think gratefulness and fun! Don't let anyone that is rude or negative get to you!!!!! Just be ever so thankful for enjoying such a fabulous time with family!!!! God bless each one of you and I am thankful for your love and kindness shown to me. And want you to know I want the very best for you tomorrow for Thanksgiving! I so love all of you that have stuck with me on my blog passion! Thank you!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Big hugs to you :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol Donnelson said...

Oh, that touches my heart and soul!
Thank you Geneva! I know you will be the perfect Host at your lovely home tomorrow!