Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pray Boldly!!!!!

Pray and obey!!!

Pray Boldly!!!

But, do pray!!!

God wants to do exceedingly above and beyond!!!

He will show us!

Like I've said, we need faith that He multiplies!!! Ask for it!

Ps. 118:24 "This is the day the Lord hath made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!!!"

Yesterday I was around EVERYONE (& I mean that) with unbelievable attitudes and I'm not judging, I promise. Have you ever been in a great mood and then run into down and outers??? HMMMM I have my share. So, I tell myself I can't change people - I just need to pray. One of my friends took me to lunch and then she wanted me to go with her to a store close by and she had to buy some "jelly shoes" for the pool she had been doing her water aroubics and out of six people who waited on us....all 6 blew her off. I felt badly for her, so I left and she was going to another store to check on them. I told her to forgive them and go on and not let them ruin her day.

Today I'm going to take some time and pray boldly and for myself that their negative attitudes don't remain in my mind. It takes an "Attitude of Gratitude" to just praise Him and keep on serving!!

No comments: