Saturday, November 28, 2009

Relationships

There are really four kinds of people when it comes to relationships.

Some people add something to life - we enjoy them. Many people in this world desire to help others. These people are adders. They make the lives of others more pleasant and enjoyable.

People who add value to others almost always do so intentionally. I say that because adding value to others requires a person to give of himself and that rarely occurs by accident. I have endeavored to be an adder. I like people and make it my goal to be a friend.

Some people subtract from life. Those people discourage me. I am grateful that I have recognized those kind of people and will not let it get me down. Okay, let's see....four kinds of people....adders, helpers, encouragers, and caring people. It's mandatory that I have these kinds of people around me! Thank you God...it makes relationship so awesome!

No comments: