Friday, November 20, 2009

Teamwork

Encouraging Teamwork!

My hubby and I work on goals on our Anniversaries...this year we encouraged each other for Teamwork....that probably sounds weird after being married all these years. We came to discover many things that we are brilliant at teamwork; then just a very minor few that we need to work on.

Team members (him and me) always love and admire the player who is able to help them go to another level. Sometimes it is me and sometimes is him. I believe teamwork means "I believe in you, I want to put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism." Then his is "I know you believe in me and together we reflect the expectations of respecting each other."

Teamwork works! Believe you me! If you want to increase the ability of your teammate, make yourself better! Blessings on this one as you begin the goal of TEAMWORK. : )

No comments: