Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Honesty

I'm reading a book called "Games People Play." I can remember in College we had to read this book and some forty years later....people are still playing the same games! It's called retro. And honesty, they have no clue they are playing a game! Nor, do they have a clue that the individual receiving the "game" knows what is happening! If nothing else, it is comical. I know wives will love my take on this!

Honestly tells me that my husband will communicate who tries to win his friendship without me?

Honesty tells me there are those from even thirty-seven years ago that would love to know our daily activities.

Honestly tells me to love my enemies and keep a close watch on actions.

I encourage you to just be honest. People that play games can get into chaos! As my Mom used to teach us - the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." In Christianity we call it "Reaping what you sow." I know I will get a lot of e-mails thanking me for this post, but my honesty and heart says "Write on Sista!!!" I love each one of you and thank God we still have the privilege of communicating!!!! Have a happy mid-weeker!!!!!

Be a part of true friendship and honesty.

No comments: