Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forgiveness

I've had to forgive a lot of people to move forward..but what would you do if someone angrily blames you for something you didn't do ......knowingly led you on and dropped you flat on your face and always made you feel something was wrong with you??? I think I'm opening up a can of worms to a lot of couples that, I'm sure, live that way day to day.

It makes your trust in people be severely damaged and you doubt if you could ever trust again, let alone forgive. Hello...... so why don't you forgive? And what is the process of forgiveness??? Someone asks me, how do you arrive at compatibility in marriage? The key - forgiveness. (even as God in Christ as forgiven.) Eph. 5:1,2 It would take me all day to explain what I mean. Maybe in a quick summation...after forgiveness, we are ever ready to believe the best of each other. Our hopes are fadeless under all circumstances; we endure everything...our love never fails...it never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. Just begin loving ALL over again. .....after BOTH forgive!

No comments: