Friday, September 25, 2009

Exceedingly Abundantly!!!!!

I'll spell out Ephesians 3:14-21 in a nutshell. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory through Christ throughout all ages, world without end!

In the face of overwhelming pressures, remember to keep up activities that make you feel extra good. Like regular exercises, keeping our home in order, cleaning the bathrooms (ugh) and keeping up with devotionals and prayer journal! The pressure is miraculously transformed into relaxation...helps us to go into a mode that makes us fully rely on God.

Rely fully on God!

As a last resort, I finally ask God to help me overcome any obstacles I may be facing and be creative to ask Him for help to be exceedingly abundantly MORE in my decision making to keep those yucky overwhelming pressures off!!!!

Life is good when you're up on that mountain, so goes the song! Happy Friday!

No comments: