Monday, September 21, 2009

Bring 'em on!!!!

Encouragement! Where does encouragement come from? Definitely the Word! And in real life, the e-mails I get from alive, marvelous "friends" who really are friends and more friends! Bring 'em on! Our son gave me so many encouraging words that I wanted and needed to hear regarding communication with people. I am definitely a people person and it feels great to hear there are those out there that would be a definite encouragement....after all, who encouragers the encourager? Now I'm hoping God will bring 'em on! And I pray and hope I hear from quite a few who mean so very much to me. Yea for encouraging kids and grandkids....couldn't do without them! They bring a joyful smile to my face that will not fade for a l--o---n--g time!

There are sooo many things I passionately long to do in my life and with my life and for the others in my life. I pray your week will be encouraged by the gratefulness I have for you being a part of my life! Thanks!

No comments: