Thursday, September 24, 2009

Best Chef Ever!!!!

....and that would be?????

ME!!!

As I cheerfully planned the candlelight grilled steak dinner, for my hubby last night; and then comes the great moment....answering question "Is it cooked to your satisfaction, tender, and perfect for how YOU like it?" He commented that I'm top ranked chef now!!!

Okay, I'll proudly wear that title! He had the most happy look on his face as he ate that sirloin steak; grilled to perfection from his lovely wife!!! (Hey, ladies, it's okay to brag on ourselves...especially when they reek with bright shiney eyes, and all those lucious comments)....so I can only say, I was so taken by his wonderful compliments, I forgot to light the candle!

Also, the peas, mushroom, creamed with this Chef's masterpiece creamed gravy...he rant and raved over! I won all the way around! He totally loved the baked potato and cucumbers. Did I sleep well? I would say so and of course my fingers automatically went to "hurry up and blog about it!!!"

Try being the "Best Chef Ever" - I rank way up there and accepted the award most excitedly!!! Even our dog, Pixie had the most relaxed look and happiness as she saw us carrying on!!!

Does the Lord care about something as insignificant as getting the steak to perfection? He surely does and it is such a blessing to experience His love (& my hubby's love) in large and small ways. Help me, Lord, to always give you the praise and thanksgiving for gently reminding me to have a "Best Chef Ever" night for these two lovebirds!!!! : )

No comments: