Friday, January 14, 2011

Trusting in God

I wonder, do we really trust God?

When we do, a huge weight of responsibility has lifted from my shoulders. As I completely, nconditionally, with no reservations, place my trust in Him; I feel new joy in my life.

The Bible says "Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength." Isiah 26:3-4.

It's mandatory to trust in God and invigorated anticipation to have Him as our guidance. My heart takes delight becuase I trust in you, God, you are my holy God....I praise You for how your mercy toward me is like no other. Your love is eternal, I place all my trust and hope in You God!

I need to get ready for FNDN.....let's see what should I plan? Something simple is what I want.

No comments: