Saturday, January 29, 2011

His Word Everlasting!!!!! Sat. & Sun. Blog : )

I'm slowly getting well from the severe sinus infection. So, I'm combining my blog for Sat. & Sun. We find ways to improvise when our energy is intaet or gone. Thank you for understanding and.....Thank you, Lord, for reminding me in your Word about life everlasting. You stand by us. The book in Revelation says He will wipe away all our tears, because of His glorious light. There will be no sickness or pain, no sin or hurt feelings. All of this will be gone, never to return! I know I have more to do here Lord, so I will keep going on. I will serve and praise you with all my heart.

A lil' paragraph I wrote in my prayer journal. It's my sincere prayer that God will give us the grace to take away pain and suffering. I just finished one whole week of that and He is slowly bringing me back to par, as I call it. Just don't give up. His word is everlasting and His love will carry you through!

No comments: