Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Great Reunion!!!!!!

Since I've been on FB, a teen student when we worked with the teens has found me. So, she was a devout, dedicated teen we had in our department way back when (and I really mean way back) found me and has been sharing her past life in all those years. I'm positive her gift is "Encouragement" because she sure had some fabulous, wonderful compliments about my hubby and me when we were Teen Pastors. What a blessing!!! What a blessing to know we had such an influence. To God be the glory!!! I cannot even begin to tell her how much it means to us to hear how she is doing. A great reunion!!! We're talking it would be thirty-six years ago! Time flies, but we thank God so many lives were influenced. Wow! God bless her is our prayer and enthusiastic gratefulness! Seem overwhelmed; yes we are because so many times people come and go but you never hear how their lives are doing.

Isn't God incredible? Romans 15:5-6 "Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the Lord and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

No comments: