Friday, January 21, 2011

Greatest JOY!!!!

What is your greatest joy? Last month one of my favorite Bloggers did a JOY each day for the month of Dec. I participated and yes, it did keep a sweet, loving spirit in the Home life to be JOYOUS each and every day! But, then, what is your greatest joy is a bit different. What makes you happy? My greatest joy is to see my very bestest friend, well. She is having to change medicines to help her better and my prayer and greatest joy to see her well and adjusted to regular daily tasks where she feels better. Another greatest joy is to see our daughter rested from her move. It's such an enormous task to move, get unpacked, and all set up in a new place! Of course the biggest and greatest joy is to see my husband well from a bad bout with Shingles. One never knows who is suffering like this man has with living with such horrific pain. All I know to do is pray, keep on praying, asking all the people that know us to pray. And that would be my greatest joy. I would love to know your's.

I've been looking for a verse I can carry today regarding...but all I can say is a promise I learned many years ago. The Joy of the Lord is my strength!!!!!!!! Happy Friday and get ready to have a wonderful, JOYFUL weekend!

No comments: