Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do You Think Couple Should Never Fight?

What's your take on this? After the fight is over, how did you feel? Did you ever find out why you were fighting? I know this is pretty negative for even writing about it. I always like to keep my blogs on a positive note. Then, I was thinking...well how would couple get help if at some time we didn't discuss the ngatives?

So you found out why you give into fighting? How much did it resolve the problem? Does the problem keep showing it's ugly face?

I think you should make it a point....something has to stop! Even if the wife is the one that says that! Women are afraid to stop something and I hear their comment...I'm afraid he won't love me. Clear the air! Make a major decision that this has to be corrected because it is causing stress and the ill feelings just too long. Come on. Give in. Ask for forgiveness for the last fight and then start anew. Thank God you can always start over. Look forward to knowing that fight got nowhere, so the next one is not either. Give it up! It's not worth it! Things are said that you don't mean anyway; so be the hero and come to the end of starting chaos and uproars!!!! I'll be praying you JUST GIVE IT UP!!!

No comments: