Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Up Major Early!!!!!! "God goes before us," I told her....

A couple we are working with; he had to go to the hospital and she had never been left alone without him. She got back from the hospital @ 3 a.m. So, she called me and of course I'm ALMOST up, but knowing I'm an early riser, she called. She's a blessing, so it was a-ok. It's either his heart or kidneys. It's going to be rough for her because he'll be in the hospital three or four more days. My heart goes out to her. She said she couldn't sleep, but then the hospital had no chair for her to sit in.

Here's what I told her. Concentrate on Jesus. he is the who will lead us. He'll give us courage and strength for the time of sorest need.

Trusting all to the wisdom of Him we'll sure win!!!! Right shall win, and wrong shall meet with loss.

Gladly turn to the Service that puts us to the test. Brave and true, dare and do what's right. Rally up to the Lord and know His will is done as He is in the hands of our precious Lord and healing of her hubby; and trust the leading of God is right there so with him and her.

God goes before us!!!! Put that love out there, girl, and let it shine with the oh so joy you have for him. Your smile as you visit him, will bring so much joy. After being poked and shot with needles, the smile will override all the tubes, etc. stuck in him. When things go caty-whompus, I always let love shine and my hubby ALWAYS stays in a mood of happiness and appreciation and knowing he wants it and needs it. Who wants a crab around when you're sick anyway. God will go before you and give you courage!!!!! Each day we rely on Him; every second, minute and hour!!

No comments: