Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Precious Gift......Your Family!!!

The precious gift of my family comes from God. Thank you, Lord, for reminding me never to take them for granted and for nourishing my family's love so we remain close.

When things get strained among any of us. I praise You Lord that I can take each loved one to You and ask for help and wisdom. I never cease to be amazed at the way you give insight so I can see things from my other family members' points of view.

Thank you for the Holidays, birthdays, etc. Thank you, too, for the quiet one-on-one walks and talks. Some of these I will always cherish.

My family isn't perfect, but I don't love them for perfection. I love them in spite of their faults. I love them because they are my family, planned for me before we ever came into being. Thank you, Lord, for each one.

I Peter 3:8 - "Finally all of you live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." ...oh yes, a precious gift!

No comments: