Friday, August 20, 2010

Two Sisters Today.........

Two of my blood-related Sisters have their birthday today! I hope both of you have a very happy day filled with tons of blessings. One lives in Oklahoma and the other in Kansas! : )

Then two Sisters left for August birthday!!! Tomorrow is yours truly and my youngest Sister. A-ha we were born on the same day!

I'm late with my blog...didn't get in late until last night...I couldn't stay away because it was past my bedtime, so consequently we did our morning coffee later this a.m. so here I am just now getting to writing it.

This morning the Bank that always loved me bringing in the church deposits are having a lil' birthday celebration for me. Those who know me know that I don't eat desserts, but I will eat the bottom part of the cake and not the chocolate icing. They told me the kind of cake I wanted. Proverbs 31:26-31 "She openeth her mouth unto wisdom and in her tongue is the law of kindness." I feel soooo honored. The rest of the scripture is so fabulous talking about an "older woman." That's me....I can't help it; I am getting older....might as well face it. The Bible tells me so! Happy Friday!

No comments: