Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ROUTINE

Remember to establish a routine that fits your particular stage of life and all the responsibilities. Then adjust your schedule as your life shifts from one stage to another. Schedule the kids need.....empty nest with its own unique need for routine. Just start where you are today....and start today.

Yesterday my routine was broken up after I got back from Dental work. My neighbor's daughter called and said her Mom passed away in the night. I had been over there several times to have prayers with her knowing her disease was terminal. So, I came back home and made twelve loaves of banana bread for their fam. She had five grown kids and several grandkids. They were so glad she didn't have to suffer. I was so glad my ROUTINE was broken to help out a family in need.

How is your routine going? I would love to hear. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: