Sunday, August 15, 2010

Keep Expectations Positive!!!!

Reject rejection.

See mistakes as temporary.

See failures as isolated incidents.

Keep expectations positive!!

Focus on strengths.

Vary your approach to achievement.

Bounce back!

The sprinkler system awakened me way too early. So I'm up and want to keep a positive attitude! So, I'll write a little on positive blessings. It will make your life a blessing if you will just do what you say you'll do. People know when you "put them off" or reject them. Always focus on your strengths but share them with your friends. What about you? Do you bounce back quick from discouragement?

Exodus 14:13 is a great verse to read today. God is on your side and so am I. Be blessed this Sunday!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Finally took the time to catch up on reading your blogs. As always I was greatly blessed.Keep up the great job of encouragement

Carol Donnelson said...

Thank you my dear friend! I really miss your comments and so appreciate them. I love your scriptures and really get a blessing out of all the great things you post on FB. That's my encouragement from you!
I'm so grateful for you, Angie!