Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sharing Computers!!! Random Thoughts!!!!

It dawned on me that most of my subscribers to my blog share a computer. I've had so many ask me why no comments. This, I am sure, is the reason. E-mail always wins out for me. I'm still a Blogger and love every second of it.

The Bible

and

Believing in myself is my goal! I know I can do it; then I list out my goals. And once you learn how good you really are, you never settle for playing anything less than your very best!

I love Jeremiah 33:3. I do CALL unto the Lord. I believe lives are changed through the Miracle of Encouragement! God will see you and I through any circumstances. We rely on Him! He is always there!!! I'm up a tad bit early to get caught up on some writing for my new book and some mundane tasks I need to do. How about you? What's on your agenda for Saturday?

Isn't God incredible? Wow!

No comments: