Monday, August 16, 2010

OK I'm Ready!!!!

Pre-birthday week! Everyone that knows me knows that my precious, loving Momma died on my birthday the year 1970. So birthdays tend to be hard to bear and honestly, it's really hard to get over. So, each year, I get through by asking for prayers from all my beloved friends and know I will do okay.

Yesterday I spoke with our daughter and she was asking me what I wanted. Hmmm now that was hard to say. I know I have to do something about my hair. I've been letting it grow out longer and I kept bugging her as to what would look best....long or short? And of course she kept saying, what ever you feel like. So, I carried the conversation on to my hubby and that's funny, he said the same thing so I told him okay I'm ready to submit what I want for my birthday....money enough to get it cut and styled. We shall see...he agreed...saving to have my wish.

It feels fun wondering what a pre-birthday week will be like? Being a Mom, Grandma, and of course, wife, and friend to others......it will be magnificent, so I think I'll just sit back, relax, and just live it up until the day. I give myself credit for not being a self-centered person, so I'm okay with this pre-week before me and be ever so thankful for all things that happen. All I request is your prayers and am grateful for living such a happy life!!!!

No comments: