Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bring on August!!!!

Supposed to be the hottest month!! Yikes!!! It hits you right in the face.

But stay warm (errr cool) inside and keep up Bible reading. I'm reminded that Galations 5:22 is my fav!!!!!

"The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control."

Lately I've run into some RUDE people....why they are rude I do not know, but I always tell my hubby, there was no cause for it.

We both decided that maybe they are "married to distration" - some of the things that cause that are "no boundaries" "getting too busy" "Drifting apart" "Watching too much tv" and "time spent overbooking actvities."

Keep Gal. 5:22 close by. We all need it! Bless you THIS LORD'S DAY!!!! We are getting treated to a Cracker Barrell breakfast....so I am soooo excited..better start getting ready. (Be sure and rest some today and practice counting your blessings!!)

No comments: