Wednesday, August 11, 2010

((((Hugs))))

I'm a hugger. Jim and I have devoted friends who sign off "Humongous Hugs." Do you know what? I must look like a hugger. Even when I go in Petsmart to see the Fish Department, the girl in there hugs me. I couldn't tell you her name; she said she loves my compliments to her because she keeps the department so neat and clean. I even go in the bank and the Manager gives me a hug. I am soooo blessed. Of course my hubby gives me at least 14 a day! And that doesn't count the ones I give him. The dog even hugs me. My daughter and I send hugs over the phone. That's a cute one. Then our son, I sign off, "Hugs, mOm." Wow! Just thinking about hugs get my day going! It sounds so warm and happy. How about you? Do you like hugs. Let me know!

I'm sending a hug to you via my blog. Have a very happy Wednesday and I'm pretty sure I will name this National Hug Day!!! wooohoooo!!!

No comments: