Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting Closer!!!!

A high spot for me...the congrats are already starting! Saturday is my big day! One of the Managers at Bank of America is making me a cake Friday and they are celebrating! I'm honored! They are great people! Then tomorrow I will have the grandkids!! (That's a birthday celebration in and of itself....can't wait!!!) Then Sat. our adorable daughter is giving me a cam/chat birthday event!!! Oooooohhhh and then our Son will here Thursday eve. I'm thinking...how did this all happen so quick right before my very eyes and I'm just absorbing. My hubby gave me my present already!!! Woooohooo and then on the 29th we celebrate with our best friends!!!

Okay I'm blessed before the big day! What can I say. It makes my tummy flitter knowing all this love is being sent for just for me....Here's what I feel like writing:

There are high spots in all of our lives and most of them come about through encouragement from someone else................true, true, true! Thank you one and all. I am grateful!

No comments: