Friday, March 12, 2010

Strength, Honor & Praise!!!

Thank God for Proverbs!!!!! Never give up on your strength, honor and praise you precious ladies~~~~ Proverbs 31:25 "Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come."

God has blessed the world with special ladies likes you and me!!!!!

We have exceptional skills. Yes, you know I have fought illness this week; bad cough, fever, extremely sore nose, chills. Thanks to family and friends that care soooo very much, I'm on the mend! Because of your admonishing and encouraging me with praise....cheering me on to get well....I can honestly say....I AM SO BETTER!

Thank you so much for your prayers and concern. I can guarantee you I have strength and honor and am rejoicing! Carie, your texting was so refreshing and loving; Daren your encouragement to get well sooner, and all my friends who not only sent e-mails; Angie R.,Geneva, and Pamela for blog comments; I am rising up today, with strength, honor and praise!!! (The ones on FB...I am extremely grateful for your cheering me on!!) Keep on encouraging; we all need it and I promise we will all be so honored by a loving, kind, comforting Lord who soothes our aches and pains and gives us wellness!!!!

No comments: