Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Remembering??????

I can remember when a teacher's words changed my life!

By the time I entered the third grade, I didn't have a natural love for learning. But then when I got in the fourth grade, we moved and I, of course, had a new teacher and I will never forget her. If there is such a thing as human beings who act as angels in our lives, Miss Rozwell did! What was great that they had her teach the fifth and sixth grade. My class was in a country school where there were unbelievable fewer students, so with having her as a teacher for the next two years, I accepted her praise she would constantly give and now that I look back, I tucked in my back pocket for the rest of my life, what this teacher did for me! She made me think GOOD of myself!

Do you have anyone that has made you feel good about who you are? Doesn't it keep you warm and fuzzy thinking about it? Do you constantly remember the good and not the bad? Try it, you'll like it. There is success just around the corner and you are so good for who you are now! All I can say is whoopee!!! Thanks God for Mis Rozwell!!!! I'm going to try to look her up and see if I can send her a thank you. Can you just imagine! It's worth trying! We never know who we are leaving warm, fuzzy feelings to someone! Thank you Lord; I want to remember the great!!!!

No comments: