Sunday, March 14, 2010

Change Your Clocks "Spring Forward" an Hour!

Well, I'm up and at 'em. But no one gets up early any more, but then after my wonderful day has ended, I'm off to bed early; at least all the late to bed peeps will say "way too early" for me!

This reminds me as to be so grateful that our Lord can CHANGE US .... if only we will let Him! I look forward to change and don't have a problem if He has to get our attention and then begin the process. While being sick last week, I kept grabbing my Bible and reading various Scriptures that would encouragement me to change; especially knowing that change will take place with the the TIME CHANGE!

"Let your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, just as we hope in you." Psalm 33:22 - I want His mercy. I've had plenty of His grace this week; now pour it on...m-e-r-c-y!!! Ask Him for it; He will give it! And that will cause change because it changes your attitude! Lately on TV news I have seen so disgruntled people! That's too bad, because with the Lord's mercy hope is there and we don't have to worry!

Be blessed this His day!!!!

No comments: