Sunday, March 7, 2010

Down In The Valley

Psalm 23
Please read it! David says, a table is prepareth before me in the valley...in the middle of frustration, pain....before me in the presence of my enemy. (Ps. 23:5)
He prepares a way out before me. God prepared a blessing in His face while he was down in the valley!!!!!

I could remember my Mamma cooking in the kitchen and we would wait until she cooked; but we could smell the aroma. Before we got to the meal, we would wait for the blessing of that delicious food for a bunch of us! (I'm from a huge family!).

When we come out of this valley, you will come out protected on every side! "Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life......." We come out rejoicing!!! Goodness, mercy!!!!

I pray you are reading your Bible today and let Psalm 23 permeate your soul!!! All things are possible for you with God!

No comments: