Monday, March 29, 2010

Create and maintain an atmosphere of LOVE!

Today, we can do no greater thing than to create and maintain an atmosphere of love in our homes. We must remember that love which spoils and pampers, also weakens and hampers. Real love will strengthen and help one to be free to grow and to mature.

I made my hubby a "Love-bird" card! He went bonkers over it! Front and center..he placed it right by the coffee pot. That's where we leave cards, flower(s), or message to each other. Keeping the home fires burning, knowing another person lives here is my challenge! I see so many (what I call) "mean" wives to their husband. Don't they realize that could hurt the way they treat him? Try doing something to make for a lot of love. Are you out of ideas? Awe....come on.....get him a card or make one; straighten his bathroom towel, or shoes, or wash his car.

Have fun coming up with ideas. It will come back to your ten-fold!!! Happy pre-Easter week! Sending lots of love to all!

1 comment:

Angie said...

We always hear that actions speak louder than words but you know our hubbys and children even though grown up like to hear or see the words written I LOVE YOU. I know you've always loved sending cards, they are a blessing.