Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Encouragement is a Miracle!

More friends have been made by the miracle of encouragement!

Happy St. Pat's Day! Gotta get that in!

It just means taking the spotlight off self and giving someone else a high-five and saying "You can do it!"

Yesterday I was "tested" on my positive attitude! Oh, how I love it! That means I am doing the right thing. There is greater effort under a spirit of encouragement than under a spirit of criticism. I believe in my teammates and what you value; it makes us all better when we check our attitude - it takes me to a whole new level! If your day always seems to go bad all the time; there's something you can do about it! #1 pick up the Bible and read it! It has answers to life's delimas. Instead of dwelling on the horrific, look for answers! Attempt the impossibilities and make them possibilities! You say, "How?" Turn it into something possible that will work!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!!

No comments: