Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fresh Perspective!!!

Okay....I confess...I've been in bed ill since Monday. I mentioned it on FB and lo and behold Pamela caught it...God bless her because she prayed and I actually was up some yesterday. I formed a great habit of drinking hot tea. I guess I caught what my hubby had last week....we both went through a trillion kleenex. Thank you Pamela. I have a fresh perpective; externalizing truth was that I didn't want to give in and say I was bed sick, but finally did. Chills and fever ...I couldn't get warm, but today I feel so much better, but I will still take it easy! Isaiah 52:1 "Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with STRENGTH!" Amen on that! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, didn't know you were sick sooner. I woke up with runny nose, I don't know where this junk comes from, just hope I get over it. I didn't have to watch the baby cause daddy's home today, but I'm back tomorrow.This weather is crazy.

Carol Donnelson said...

Thank you Angie. I needed your encouragement. Today's the first day I didn't have my jammies on; so I'm feeling like a human again. When we went to the Skating Rink for Bennett's birthday Sunday, there were tons of kids there, I'm sure it was in the air! I just know you are so awesome with that new baby! What a blessing! I sure do appreciate you!