Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beauty!!!

My hubby says I have tons of beauty when I am ill. Here's what he says:

I don't complain.

I get up and don't get confined to the bed completely.

I don't get grouchy.

He loves to do the laundry, kitchen stuff, and running errands for OTC meds, etc...

And he takes care of the dogs religiously!!!!! Aweeee shucks!!!

He loves to kiss me on anywhere on the head...even when my fever broke last night.

Confesses I got it from him. : ( (That's the truth!)

He has tons of empathy when I don't feel good, and I deny I feel bad because of that reason.

God has definitely given me the best husband in the entire world!!! And then he says "Well, you help me tooth and nail when I am ill!!!!" Isn't God good? Thank all of you for praying for me. It has been annoying and I pray my cough is gone TODAY.....so I'll keep knowing and believing, I still have beauty even with yucky cold and flu!!!!! Thanks to a complimenting hubby and friends who pray!!! Please!!

No comments: