Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is the day - February 14th - the best!

I would love to gather my entire family together on this day - February 14th - the best day of the year! Showing love, respect, and warmth to a family that gives it also! I'm a very loving person and don't mind being vocal about it when I see them to say "I love you." Not just Valentine's Day but other days as well.

As the song says "Spread a little love around......" Ladies, don't EXPECT things; be grateful that you have a husband that provides for you, works hard to make ends meet (that's an old Oklahoma phrase) but be thankful for him and his love.

I'm praising God, the Father, for the way His love shines on me and on all of humankind. It is wonderful how He created everything and regulates it all. Great are His works. Great is His love, O Father! Thank you for loving me just the way I am. I'm just an ordinary person who wants to serve.

You not only show me how to care for the lovely but for those who aren't so lovable. Thank you for reminding me, Lord, to love those closest to me, to cherish and treasure them and not take them for granted. I can speak with eloquence and pass out all sorts of good advice. Still, I must have a true, sincere love! And with that, have a happy Valentine's day all day!

No comments: