Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammy Awards

I love to watch the Grammy's. I did fall asleep though and am up this morning trying to find out who won. I've always been motivated by awards or trophies given. There's a lot of practicing going in on winning those awards and I commend all singers and instrumentalists! Our kids grew up playing instruments and I loved it! Now, I'm sure Mom's and Dad's are elated on (still) their son or daughter winning such grand awards for the world to see.

I like the 50's and 60's music I grew up with as a teenager, so nothing can take their place, but I'm amazed at the tremendous talent and entertainment given on the stage just to get the song accomplished. Lights flashing, lots and lots of teamwork to finish with such a grammy!

You're never to old to enjoy someone else's talent......starts my week off grand as the week is finished with love, love, love, Valentine's Day 2009! Have a happy week!

No comments: