Thursday, February 5, 2009

God's Medicine

Psalm 139:1-8
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.....Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up in the Heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

That's consoling. How about people that call theirself a Christian and are so phoney; they swear, they act like the furtherest thing of being involved in Christianity; in fact they won't even say they are associated with a Church. Me, I would rather invite a person to church to learn about being REAL....but then, what
if someone decides to judge and condemn them? I think I had better get off this subject. Just know, God is every-where and knows our hearts. Have a happy Thursday as we all fully rely on God's medicine! It's the best!

No comments: