Thursday, February 19, 2009

Phenomenal Speaker!

Last night I heard a phenomenal speaker (A Pastor's Wife) of the world's largest church which is in Austrailia speak! She was so motivating and made me realize we have so many tasks left undone of winning the lost to the Lord. I know my heart was touched and I want to share with whomever I come in contact with how that as Christians we are the church; the church is not us....and when we begin to show the true, real love of the Lord and what He has done for us; we're losing out! It's not our place to judge another person's motives....we just need to pray God's grace and mercy on them and ourselves as we attempt to serve and bring others in!

Too many people are numbed out to the feeling of even getting up on Sunday to get ready to attend church, but have ruled it out completely in their life. Yesterday I was talking to a Security Guard at a store and she said she has gotten away of attending church and once she got out of the habit, it became easier and easier. It's up to us as Christ-in-ones to be real about what it feels like to go to a church where the Pastor teaches the WORD. That's the important thing...I confess - I don't pick up my Bible and study it like I should....hence, my husband who delivers a great message on Sunday...that's where I go to hear him because I know He will show the holy scripture right in front of my face and I will get the word whether I want to hear it or not! C you there. Sunday....10 a.m. Have a happy Thursday and be blessed with God's mercy and grace on you!!!!

No comments: