Monday, February 2, 2009

Band was Phenomenal!

The lead singer was phenomenal as well as the guitar players! (Superb!!!) He sang a song he wrote out of despair...unbelievable! We had tons of visitors and a super great service! People stood around afterwards just conversing....I love to see that! It was fabulous. Thanks everyone for coming. All I can say is I appreciate you and everyone else that were so encouraging to me because it was the first in all the history of Lighthouse Church that I had a Sunday off!!!! Cool!

I hope your week is fantastic and full of many, many blessings. Here's some encouraging words.

God is asking each one of us to think bette of ourself and to act accordingly!
Have a big dream for your life and trust in His Word! Do not allow stress to steale your joy!

No comments: