Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You Never Know..............

.....what a person is going through.....
Yesterday I talked with a person who was struggling.....
You couldn't tell by just looking.....
I told her she didn't have to carry that load by herself...there are
people who care.....after she vented, she said she felt a whole lot
better. My heart went out to her. It makes me wonder how many other
people are suffering and do not trust anyone to share it with. Hmmmm
Fact #1 - there really are caring people whom you can trust.
Fact #2 - there also remains people who go around causing what I call
a ruckus whom you cannot trust. (jealous because you can be
trusted.)
When I cannot trust someone I tend to ignore them.
I'd love to hear your take on this subject: Trust is something you earn.....especially if you've heard someone tell
something (Fact #3...heard it with my own ears) ....then go strict
boundaries to not trust that person until proven otherwise.....I will
let this subject GO because I'm looking forward to what lies ahead this
week.....our granddaughter's birthday and all the awesome Mother's Day
events we have at our church...yay!!!!!! And being a Mom to two tout simplement magnifique (totally awesome) kids is wonderful!!!!!! Have a fun Tuesday!

No comments: