Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ask Your Husband, He'll Tell You The Truth

.....okay ....one of the "luxuries" I have is getting my hair fixed. Some times I can do it perfectly, other times, it's definitely off to the hairdresser who cuts it precisely and exactly to my satisfaction. And, of course, I have been going to her for approximately two years. Some times I can't stand my hair falling down in my eyes, so I ask that it be off my forehead....what do I get? Falling down on forehead......so she explained to me my hair tends to fall in place that way. I would never want a rift with my hairdresser; she has a license to do her job and I love her "laughing at my jokes" giggle. On the day we had our renewal of our vows in the church service on our wedding anniversary, she came over early and gave me a present of "fixing my hair with the veil top pinned down securely." Needless to say, she is awesome!

I shared it with my hubby.....my dissatisfaction about asking for the hair not to be falling in my eyes and that maybe I could do it better myself. He gave me a lil' sermon on "I love your hair like that and you look so pretty.....and no, you know you love getting your hair fixed by that Hairdresser....." So, once again because he was really telling me the truth, I'm just going to accept how it looks and be content with the fact that I love the process, how great it feels to have the fancy looking hair do......Hmmmm what women don't put their husband through, but I'm glad I can trust his comments...of course, always and forever. :)

Cya in Church......remember W.O.W. ladies....Trust issues today is the topic!

by the way.....I'll be transparent and say, Ladies if you are running around with a crowd that belittles, criticizes, or makes you feel like you have less than a great man, (your husband), steer another direction....that is toxic and makes you build walls of resentment, hate, and jealousy......trust my words on that one!

No comments: