Saturday, May 17, 2008

...from my "I Love You, Grandmother Daily Calendar"

I don't miss a single blog as you have noticed. But, as you noticed I missed one......As you can guess, I'm Grandma-ing...and love, love, love it! But, I've been on a very fancy (way over my heard) Apple Computer, so have chosen not to write from there. a-ha (sigh) I'm on a non-Apple...so I can whiz through. The last thing I want to do is mess someelse's, exactly what they have, computer!!!

Thanks for any and all comments, though.

Here's a cool comment from my "I Love You, Grandmother Daily Calendar" and the writer is Libby Houston and the dates were June: "Children use up the same part of my head as poetry does. To deal with children is a matter of terrific imaginative identification. And the children have to come first. It's no use putting off their evening meal for two months." (My comment: it's no putting off the grandkiddos for ANYTHING!) ...Carol D.

Oh no, I must not pass this one up from Annabel Twigg: "When I am sad and down, my grandma holds my hand; when I am happy she sits and smiles with me." (This is me). Happy Saturday............Cya Ladies in W.O.W. Women of Worth tomorrow, 9 a.m. Whooopeeee!!!!!!

No comments: