Thursday, May 22, 2008

Signs Of Drift

Some very caring thoughts.......

Lately I've noticed people denying there even is a God who loves them and is there any time we need Him......Even in my own life, when I feel like I am drifting, I find a promise in the Bible and one that I found is "I will never leave you nor forsake you." He is always there for us and of course the question remains to be answered....who drifted away? God ??? Me??? Many times I've found that an attitude is contagious, especially if you are around someone who has no comment about what victory they have had in their life as far as God being the victor!!!

End the negative cycle; if you sense something, no matter how small, is not quite right in your relationship with God, don't wait until it becomes a big problem....I know I journal my prayers and that helps to keep me close to God and not drifting away. How about you? ....oh, one more promise....."My God shall supply all your needs..." The book of Philippians is awesome and full of God promises to keep from drifting!

No comments: