Monday, May 5, 2008

Motivating & Inspiring : - )

Several years ago I received the "Outstanding Speech Student" award at a College I attended. The speech I gave was to be motivating and inspiring.

I quoted the Founder and phenomenal business lady, Mary Kay Ash, of whom I was a Sales Consultant for her extremely successful Company, Mary Kay Cosmetics!

"God didn't have time to create a nobody - just a somebody. I believe that each of us has God-given talents within us waiting to be brought into fruition. Every person is unique and special."

How motivating is that? Very motivating!

And the main point in my speech was keeping business moral in a positive perspective. And the point was to help workers gain confidence by building on their strengths. Think about getting Outstanding Employee of the Year because he/she would flourish in the system. We are all so very important in the scheme of things and should be treated like we are unique and special. Whether a person chooses to treat us that way is their problem, not our's.

And those are my caring thoughts today.............have a blessed Monday and know you are loved!

No comments: