Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fabulous Evening!!!

Both sets of grandparents, the honoree birthday girl....our "10" year old granddaughter, of course our son and daughter-in-law (lucky parents) and our grandson + avid friends who have the title "Uncle" or "Aunt." And our granddaughter chose a Japanese Restaurant for her grand event! And we sat at the table in a room all by ourselves - tremendous atmosphere and respectfully took our shoes off before we entered.

I want to brag on our granddaughter who so appreciated her gifts as she said so many gracious thank you's to everyone! She is sharp as a tack!!! She looked over and saw I was struggling with chopsticks, so she politely gave me a set of connected chopsticks that I could use to eat my rice and teriyaki chicken. She loves sushi, thus selecting Japanese cuisine. What a tremendous great evening! Who said families can't have super conversations, and tons of fun???? I had the best time of my life!!!! It's one of those times when you walk away and have ALL positive and only great comments on your travel home!!!

Re: Today's agenda: I'm so happy to honor all Moms and Daughters at a great event at our church in about four hours at a brunch. Another fun event......and what follows for Mother's Day is going to be super as our church honors all mothers in a special service they won't forget! Cya there!!!!

No comments: