Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fathers Do Count....Very Caring Thoughts

On Mother's Day we as Moms had our fabulous, marvelous day charmed with wonderful flowers, phone calls, etc.........for the terrific Mom that we are. Now, we're headed into June where we can celebrate the cool Fathers! My husband is a super Dad to our kids as well as Pastor to many people. It is our prayer that finding a way to be in touch with your Dad would make a super Father's Day 2008!

My husband and I spent many hours volunteering to help a new Pastor several years ago, and he liked the big daddy image. No, neither am I the Mom of just any person, nor my husband the Dad of any person.....I'm admonishing this Father's Day to connect with your Dad...Dads do count and they are cool as can be! They are always so humble and tend to not like a lot of hip, hip, hooray though. I don't mind being transparent on this subject, because of the celebration in grand style that our kids bring soooo much joy to their Dad. Take a leap of joy and contact your Dad this Father's Day and thank him for bringing you into this amazing world!

And those are my very caring thoughts. June 15, 2008! Yay!!!!!

No comments: